Monday, June 25, 2012

Dots and Stripes for Playful Learning


Hello! I'm so very excited to share that I'm now a contributing blogger for Playful Learning, a blog and enterprise that I've long admired. When Maria Bruehl put out a call for contributors I couldn't resist sending her a note even though I have so much on my plate right now that my own darling blog reflects none of the good + happy stuff going on these days. But, I thought, this is probably just what I need--working with someone as inspiring and committed and successful as Mariah will surely get my blogging creativity going again. Lucky me, she accepted my offer to write a few times a month. My first post is for a sweet bandana that has gotten plenty of use already and will surely be a proudly worn accessory on July 4th. I hope you like it and all the other great ideas on Playful Learning!

1 comment:

runescape gold said...

Any time Betty Bruehl create an appointment with regard to allies I could not fight sending your ex an email despite the fact that We have a great deal in my denture today which my own, personal darling blog demonstrates no excellent + satisfied stuff taking place these days.Gold For RS