Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Year's Morn





So fun waking up to last night's rainbow of decorations and enjoying them in the bright sunlight of late morning.  We all slept in a little longer than usual, with Maya being the first up.  So she and I put together a simple brunch for everyone to enjoy. Berries, bacon, balloons, oh my. And even a little left over New Year's Eve cake. 

So, happy new year!  Last year was a good one that answered many questions for our family and put us on a path on which we are confident and happy.  For 2011 I am grateful, but I like the sound of twenty twelve and the gentle turns I anticipate in the path ahead even better. 




2 comments:

Mommy of Two said...

What a beautiful, colorful morning! Happy New Year!!

Best Reviews for Alaska Fishing Guide website said...

new year is coming!