Saturday, December 12, 2009

The Sleepover


Alex, the girls' ever popular, admired and adored cousin, came for a Christmas sleepover last night. The fun began immediately after my sister's car drove off and the children demanded to put their pjs on even though it was just 5 pm. The fact that their jammies matched was another reason to celebrate and go generally bonkers. They danced, jumped on the couch, cuddled, wrestled, dined, played with their lovies, enjoyed holiday treats and cartoons and books, and after an hour of alternating giggles with bickering finally fell asleep, Sabrina and Alex in one bed. I loved having another child here at night, especially a little boy!

6 comments:

Joslyn said...

oooh i love their sweet matching PJs...so fun!

liesbeth1322 said...

Oh! I love them too!!! Where did you get them from if I may ask?

Laura said...

How Cute! As Alex's mom I can say that he loved the magical sleep over. Thanks you - and let's plan the next one!

Joanna Goddard said...

oh my goodness, your blog is a big bunch of adorableness!!! :) i'm loving reading through.

Polarn O. Pyret said...

Loving the Hanna Stripes here. Saw you over at Joslyn's blog loving our Graphic Dot Skirt in black and white. www.polarnopyretusa.com. Swedish clothes are so adorable, huh?

carly@LearningParade said...

Hi,
I know Christmas is long gone but I just had to pass comment on the fabulous PJs - I'd love these for my girls - your kids look like candy canes!! :)