Thursday, February 12, 2009

Re-recycled

Have you noticed the handles on some of our art work lately? We've been using recycled grocery bags for art projects. Even though we have a collection of reusable bags, I sometimes forget to bring them when shopping. So we end up with paper bags that I cut up to make two sheets from each, leaving the handles on. It's great to have a nice big stack at all times. The handles are fun for hanging or carrying the work, and the thick paper is ideal for painting and collages.

7 comments:

gina said...

oh, good idea!

alexandra s.m. said...

Hi Patricia,
Your blog feels so good!
I love what you make with the children and alone, I really appreciate your outlook on life and simple beautiful everyday moments. THANK YOU FOR SHARING.

Lori said...

love it :^)

Watch Online Hindi Movies said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Fantastic blog. Thank you so much for putting it together. Also, check out Matyoshka Dolls

MoziEsmé said...

Great idea! I'm going to avoid the plastic bags from now on...

Green Mamma said...

Great idea! I will definitely have to give this a whirl with my young painter and sketch artist. Very cool.