Sunday, August 31, 2008

CC Loves Art Too!

Nice work!

See what I drew, Mama?

CC wants to do everything Sabrina does, and so drawing and using all sorts of art materials is of huge interest to her. We've been experimenting and every day I make sure she gets some of her own art time. So far, a few scribbles and then everything goes to the mouth! But I remember vividly starting this early with Sabrina and thinking she'd never get interested... and look at her now!

Many of the auctions that started on Nie Nie Day end tonight, so don't miss your chance to bid on fantastic things and contribute to a worthy cause. I've placed my bids and am crossing my fingers!

Enough art, time for a snack.

1 comment:

stephmodo said...

You can't go wrong with the simple IKEA high chair, no? It's my choice too...every time. You can't beat the simple styling or the budget-friendly price tag!