Monday, March 3, 2008

Plans


We're slowly slowly starting to think about expanding our living space to accommodate our growing girls and changing needs. It's very exciting and very intimidating at the same time, but it's been fun to see how much Sabrina is on board with the new project. After seeing some preliminary plans from the architect, she drew her own plans. I love seeing how she plays with the new perspective of looking at the house from above. There's a closet, a mantel with candles, flowers out front. A sofa and a bed. What more could we need in a cozy home? Makes me think maybe the bigger kitchen, master suite, new bathrooms and family room are not really necessary!


1 comment:

Melissa P Hackmann said...

OMG I love these sketches!!! You have an artist in your hands. (and I love your blog) we've met - I'm a friend of Maggies, would love to catch up with you...