Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Paper Garlands


These garlands by so*sage are so*beautiful I just want to string my entire home with them! I've got the shop bookmarked and am itching to hit the purchase button and get my handmade with joy (as the tagline promises) beauties sent in from Paris. These works are also inspiring me to try something similar as a craft project with Sabrina. We'd probably use construction paper, scraps of wrapping paper, some old books that are on their way out. I'm sure we wouldn't achieve anything as lovely as so*sage's pieces but it seems like a wonderful way to fill the afternoon with color and fun.


4 comments:

Laura said...

I love the packaging she ships them in. My favorite part of the garlands are the top pieces, with old fashioned images, french text, and script font. Where can we find these types of books/journals?! Too cute.

jen b said...

super cute!

love.boxes said...

Garlands are my favorite thing to decorate with!

JoAnna said...

What a great way to use all of that scrapbooking paper I bought but never seem to use! Thanks for sharing!