Monday, July 23, 2007

Poisson Rouge


We finally made some time to play around on the poisson rouge website. It was recommended to me by a Good + Happy Day reader, and I was very excited because it seems to be made especially for toddlers and is beautifully designed. Also, I love that the verbal parts of poisson rouge can be done in English, French or Spanish. However, I had not had a chance to see if Sabrina enjoyed it as well. I'm happy to say it's gotten her seal of approval... I had to tear her away from it for her nap! The experience is like entering a virtual toyroom full of the most surprising and creative toys. Some of the toys require experimenting and help from a parent to discover how they work... but it's all part of the fun. Sabrina's favorites seemed to be the paints (no surprise there!) and numbers blocks. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Ali said...

That is one great website - thanks for sharing!